- Is the alleged Halal Guide site legit?
- If so, how did Starbucks get the seal of Halal in the 1st place?
- If it is true, wouldn't there have been a formal address at least 2 years ago?
- If it's not true, then what are the true intentions of this site? Would it count as slander?
- Which came 1st? The chicken or the egg? Wait...wrong post.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011
- 5 star queen size Kingkoil bed mattress
- Ensuite bathroom
- 32inch LCD TV with Astro Satellite Channel
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Touch sensor bedlight
- Hot water shower
- Free highspeed broadband internet WiFi access
- Hair dryer upon request
- Room-to-room intercom system
- Food & Beverages to be purchased from reception
- 24 hours security & keycard access into rooms
Tel: 03-6142 8223
Fax: 03-6142 9223
Check them out on Facebook!
No 60, Jalan PJU 5/20D,
The Strand Kota Damansara,
47810 Selangor Darul Ehsan.
For review or advert opportunities please drop me a message HERE
Thursday, April 21, 2011
- All kinds
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
I came face to face with one today. A highly educated colleague. But I guess all those years and money studying rotted his brains. Please stop telling me about miracle drugs from US supported by "bogus" doctors.
I don't mind when people sell supplements but when they start saying that it can replace MEDICATIONS and cure cripples pfft... that's where I draw the line. I mean literally he told me it can cure cripples.
Probably travelling by foot for all I care.
I'm not denouncing the possibility that these supplements could be good for you. But when you put people's lives in danger for some quick bucks, I'm sorry, no amount of drugs can numb that sort of guilt.
Best comment so far?
Lols Glo - Actually I do believe there are miracle treatments and medication as yet undiscovered. Probably need to trek through a long mountain range, join a monastery and progress through initiation for a few years before being allowed to proceed to the top of a mountain and camp outside a shifu hermit's hut on the edge of a cliff and meditate with him for another few years before getting the secret magical elixir formula... Of course made from ingredients which can only be crushed by using a Blentec (R) blender.
P/S: =) don't worry I'm not selling blendtec appliances...