Wow, just like that Project Alpha Season 2 is over. Definitely bigger and better then before, no offence to the season 1 veterans.
Let's see, I think the people behing Project Alpha are brilliantly cruel. It's bad enough that they cut it up to itsy-bitsy pieces to show us everyday. Just enough to get us hook but leaves us wanting more. And before you know it, like all good things, they must come to an end.
For me the best bits of season 2 is as follows
1) Seeing Nick in London makes me wish i had joined Brats last time and be a journalist(a?) getting to go and visit LONDON BABEH!! and interviewing the very honest Wendy.
2) Seeing how Cheesie, KY, Shaolin Tiger and Kimberly interact in real life and throw in some wild animals for fun. Wow really like how they interact in twitter!
3) Watching how petite Nina shows us how a human pretzel looks like.
4) Getting zapped by Lazer Azlan.
5) And Joe bringing us behind the scenes of his ever happening life.
6) The ever radiant and sweet Jojo trying so hard to interview in BM. You have talents!
The best part about this season is that we got to see so many bloggers from all walks of life sharing one thing in common, BLOGGING well and NN as well.
Perhaps in the seasons to come they can feature a young would be lecturer? Hmm...wait, let me built up my credits 1st^^
Thanks for the great moments.
Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.